Address: 6 Cusack Parade
This beautiful bayside cottage has been tastefully renovated, yet has retained the original charming features whilst modernising the necessities to bring the best comforts of modern living, such as the stunning kitchen.
The house is only 150m to the water, with cool bayside breezes and long waterfront walks on your doorstep.
Potential still exists in the property to make it your own. Subject to approval, for example: You can extend, or lift to build underneath, build a granny flat in the rear, all adding value to your new purchase.
Easy side access to rear garden for your boat, cars, trailer, caravan, jet ski etc.
* Bayside location only 150m to the waterfront
* Chef’s kitchen with 900mm freestanding stainless steel oven & gas cooktop
* Second built-in stainless steel oven and microwave under counter
* Timber countertops in kitchen and laundry
* Large fridge space with plumbing
* Dishwasher built into cupboard
* Polished original hoop pine floorboards throughout
* Original casement windows with lovely coloured stained glass in some
* French doors leading from dining to 25 sqm ecotek back deck
* VJ walls and high ceilings
* Master bedroom with marble floored ensuite, heater & walk in robe
* Second bedroom with wardrobe, drawers & glass jewellery drawers
* Both showers have rainfall and adjustable shower heads
* Air-conditioning in the main living area
* Ceiling fans with remotes in both bedrooms
* Internal laundry beside kitchen
* Huge amount of storage under the house that is completely gated
* 481 sqm flat block with large green backyard
* Easy side access for your boat, cars, trailer, caravan, jet ski etc.
25 km to Brisbane CBD
1 km to train station
650m to Wynnum wading pool and Wynnum water park
550m to planned new cinema
150m to planed new micro-brewery and restaurant
150m to waterfront
Close to outstanding private/public schools, Manly Harbour Village, buses, Manly train station and 20 minutes to domestic and international airports.
Inspection by private appointment only.