Address: 3/61 Garrick Street
Stylish, immaculate, bright and spacious, this stunning 2-bed apartment offers a superior finish & quality to what you’ll find in the standard modern home today.
Perched high on a sheltered, quiet street in Coolangatta, just a short stroll to cafes, shopping and the Coast’s best beaches, the apartment’s contemporary interiors seamlessly flow to a superb, protected outdoor living space with coastal panoramic views which come alive at night.
Set on the second level of this award-winning architecturally-designed boutique building, Apartment 3, Rainforest Apartments, is a sleek, stylish and sophisticated 150m2 residence with high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and polished porcelain floor tiles.
There’s plenty of storage and preparation space in the ultra modern kitchen, featuring granite bench tops, Mîele appliances, breakfast bar, and ocean views.
Or if you want to fire up the BBQ, peel back the timber bi-fold doors on your private 27m2 terraced balcony, grab a wine and watch the sunset’s colours light the sky. Entertain guests in style and comfort, but they may never want to leave.
The superior master bedroom offers a spacious walk-in wardrobe, impressive en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, a spa bath, shower and quality fixtures and fittings.
Laze in the residents’ saltwater pool and spa surrounded by rainforest-themed gardens and sandstone tiles, or entertain guests under the thatched Balinese pavilion with BBQ.
Included in this beautiful building are established gardens, secure lift access, intercom entry, secure accommodation for 2 cars, storage cage and plenty of off-street visitor parking.
• Residential building
• Only 6 apartments in building – quiet, close-knit community.
• Ocean panorama from Rainbow Bay to Cook Island
• Timber bi-folds span the whole balcony terrace for seamless flow of indoor/outdoor living
• Sleek, stylish, sophisticated kitchen with Mîele appliances
• Audio-visual intercom security
• Ducted air conditioning
• Very low body corp
• Residents’ saltwater pool with thatched Balinese pavilion with BBQ & fridge
• Two secure car parking bays – with cage
• Located on leafy, peaceful street
• Master Builders Queensland 2008 Winner Best Residential Building up to $12 Million
• Walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and the beach
• 5-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
• Only 45 minutes to Byron Bay