Imagine relaxing, drink in hand in your own plunge pool on your own private rooftop terrace with 360-degree views from South Stradbroke Island and Surfers Paradise sweeping out far across the ocean, and all the way south to the mighty Tweed River which glistens behind you, and around further to Coolangatta twinkling in the sunshine across from you with the Hinterland looming behind it.
When you’re ready, get out the private rooftop plunge pool, step out onto the vast rooftop terrace as the sun sets orange and purple over the Hinterland and crank up the BBQ as the stars wink through the twilight.
The Eden Penthouse is an exclusive and luxurious apartment within a modern architectural designed building with secure access. It has magnificent ocean views of Rainbow Bay, and is only a 5 minute drive from the Gold Coast airport.
On the lower floor, the lift opens directly into your apartment. You step out and feel like king of the world in your penthouse.
The main living area has comfy linen lounges with a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel channels
The kitchen forms the centrepiece of the penthouse with a large Caesar stone island bench, Miele appliances, ample storage and a butlers pantry with bar fridge that overlooks Rainbow Bay. There is all the cooking utensils you can imagine supplied. The large fridge has ice and filtered water. Running off this hub, the master bedroom is spacious, overlooks the ocean and includes a large walk-in robe and en-suite. The living spans the length of the balconies and run into another smaller living area set up as a cosy retreat.
A private study sits overlooking the Tweed River. The second bedroom has a queen size bed plus a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The third bedroom has two single beds. These two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the apartment ensuring privacy from the master bedroom. The second bathroom has a built in laundry with washing machine and dryer. There are two powder rooms on either end of the central living area and stairs beside the lift lead to the top floor of the apartment for rooftop entertaining, featuring an undercover plunge pool over split-level entertaining areas.
– Boutique building with only 19 residences
– North facing, views from Tweed River to Surfers Paradise and beyond
– Exquisitely furnished throughout
– Large master bedroom with wall mounted TV, large walk-in robe and spa ensuite
– Second bedroom has queen bed with wall mounted TV
– Third bedroom has two single beds
– Second bathroom has washing machine and clothes dryer
– Open plan design with sheltered balcony
– Intercom security system with direct lift access into apartment
– Private rooftop plunge pool with BBQ area for use by Penthouse guests only
– Landscaped gardens with retained eco-friendly irrigation
– Secure basement parking
Location and Attractions
– One street back from Rainbow Bay Beach
– Five minutes walk to Coolangatta with boutique shops, cafes restaurants
– Stroll to Twin Towns RSL, Snapper Rocks and Greenmount SLSC
– Beautiful Tweed River and Jack Evans Boat Harbour nearby
– 6 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
– 40 minute drive to Byron Bay